Happy Christmas

Peter S

Whilst the snow is not deep and crisp and even here in Kent it is a cold and frosty morning and  I understand that some may have the white stuff. The bird bath is frozen solid and the long tail tits, which we haven’t seen for a while, have visited the bird table along with a greater spotted woodpecker. The blue and great tits are about as usual along with sundry sparrows and robins.

May I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a 2021 that means we can get back to enjoying being out and about in our Motorhomes.

With very best wishes to you and yours.

Peter S

Moderator.