Orkney Autumn

Derek Sims

Just returned to mainland Scotland after a lovely few days on Orkney. Thank you Tim for your encouragement.
The council-run site at Point of Ness, five minutes drive from the ferry from Scrabster, is reasonably-priced with all the required amenities and a super warden but, as Tim said, there are sleepy spots all over the islands. We just used the site for our first and last nights there.
Unfortunately the site closes at the end of October but a springtime trip would be lovely.
Now to find a new route down through Scotland.
Stay sane everyone
Derek

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.