Re: Amazon Kindle

Nick

Hi Don, hope you and Maureen are well. Like others on here I now have the Paperwhite after my original Kindle died. It is certainly easier to read from compared with the old one but the drawbacks for me are the lower battery life and not being able to use the internet like I could with the first Kindle. Ok it wasn't brilliant for surfing but did come in handy sometimes. A few years ago I was given a couple of cds, remember them? They have hundreds of books on them, many are recent. I've transferred a couple of hundred onto my machine so have enough reading material to last for awhile yet.

Regards, Nick and Bill.