Re: The Weather

timsinc Sinclair

All abrupt changes afoot, Ern, according to weather apps. Don't pack
away shorts just yet. On the verge of getting out my new USB-charged
desk fan in the van last night while in bed camped south of aptly
named Grimsby.

Tim

On 03/09/2020, Ernest Bull <ernb32@gmail.com> wrote:
I am wondering if all that talk of fans, air-cons and intolerable hot
weather has not back fired on us. You guys in Iberia seem to be OK, Italy is
getting monsoons, while we on staycations and locked down in Britain have
gone from heatstroke to frostbite in just one week.

I kid you not. I have taken to wearing my Arun cable knit cardie, leg
warmers and double thick Christmas socks around the flat. On Saturday, the
wind was so cold, I had to wear thermal long johns to go out on my bike.
Brrrrr!!

Perhaps we’ll get an early spring at Christmas. Let’s hope it lats out until
autumn. That’ll be about Easter time I reckon.
————