The Weather

Ernest Bull

I am wondering if all that talk of fans, air-cons and intolerable hot weather has not back fired on us. You guys in Iberia seem to be OK, Italy is getting monsoons, while we on staycations and locked down in Britain have gone from heatstroke to frostbite in just one week.

I kid you not. I have taken to wearing my Arun cable knit cardie, leg warmers and double thick Christmas socks around the flat. On Saturday, the wind was so cold, I had to wear thermal long johns to go out on my bike. Brrrrr!!

Perhaps we’ll get an early spring at Christmas. Let’s hope it lats out until autumn. That’ll be about Easter time I reckon.
————