Re: Trailers in Stelplatz and French equivalents

Bennett Family

Andy,

I suppose the other consideration is whether you really need to take a car?

Many of the Aires are in convenient spots within easy walking distance of shops, bars, beaches & tourist attractions.

We tow a car in this country when we go to Cornwall and to visit relatives in London, but have never bothered on the continent where we have used a mixture of Aires and sites.

On very odd occasions we’ve hired a car for a few days.

I suppose it depends on how you started motorhoming. We’ve never owned a caravan and always appreciated the ability to move on whenever we want at a moments notice. Towing a car restricts you although I accept it can be very handy at times.

Martin

On 1 Sep 2020, at 08:50, andyowl2004 via groups.io <andyowler@...> wrote:

Dear Carol,

Thanks for the quick reply. Your response is much as I expected. Back to camp sites I suppose!

Andy
--
Andy Owler