Trailers in Stelplatz and French equivalents

andyowl2004

We usually tow a small car on a trailer behind our Dethleff (7.6m) and wondered about the acceptability of parking such outfits on Stelplatz and the French equivalents (I cannot remember what the French call them!)

Clearly we would be taking up another pitch and presumably will have to pay for it (no problem with that either).

Have you seen it done and are there any "Do's and Don'ts"?

Do the locals object and would we be seen as "greedy" especially if the site was busy?

Hoping you can help

Andy Owler