Re: CCC membership renewal - not extended?

David Scholes

Yes. I meant insurance.

David

On 19 Aug 2020, at 19:49, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

David fo you mean insurance?  It was club membership to be extended not insurance

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 19:29, David Scholes <scholesd@...> wrote:
I got my renewal notice from CCC at the beginning of this month. There was no mention of extensions and the price was roughly double last year (no claims or any such during the last year with any vehicle).

David

On 19 Aug 2020, at 17:57, Buff via groups.io <huffbuffforums=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

We've just received our annual renewal notice from the Camping & Caravanning Club. So far as I can see no reduction or extension has been applied to allow for Covid lockdown. The price is £1 up from last year and the next renewal date is 12 months on from this one.

Since April I have been happy in the knowledge that the CCC was one of the few organisations extending membership. I think I first became aware of this here when Carol mentioned that she had had an email to that effect. Googling now on the subject I see that Practical Motorhome confirmed it in this article: https://www.practicalmotorhome.com/news/camping-and-caravanning-club-extends-annual-membership-period

However, I cannot see that we ever received the email and we have now received this renewal notice for the full amount.

Did anyone else receive the email about the extension? Has it been followed up either by extended membership or a discounted renewal?

Hugh