Re: CCC membership renewal - not extended?

Carol Weaver

I’m with you. Life is for living and I intend to do my best

For three months we could get no slot for delivery (diabetic on  insulin, pacemaker fitted as emergency as lockdown came , stent and high blood pressure- all sadly big problems and I’m overweight to boot. But we went out twice, once  a week once for groceries and again for bread and pharmacy once a month in one of these days. Queued and no masks. Civic rampant. Now we have to wear masks and Covid rate down. Where does it make sense?

So unless things change I take my risk and live. I wear my mask where needed and we don’t mix socially.

Six times more are dying from flu!

Are we shutting everything down?

More testing would help too

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 20:25, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
On 19/08/2020, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:

> Motorhoming has changed and possibly for the rest of our elderly lifetimes.

Yes, as has nearly all aspects of our lives. Still, this old dog WILL

learn new tricks. Have to with my present full-time way of life. Never

before have I had to spend so many hours over several days to ensure I

have somewhere to pitch from now to at least the beginning of October.

Don't know of any travel/recovery type insurance that covers such.

Covid curtailing our lives certainly. You can give in and cancel all

memberships to life (quibbling over few pounds when we've spent

thousands on our wheels) or accept and adapt to this new reality.

Hateful masks and all.

Sorry if being abrasive, but I'm determined not to let the enemy win.

But then probably one day they'll carry my dead body out of a

campervan.

Tim