Re: CCC membership renewal - not extended?

Buff and Hugh

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 07:59 PM, Peter S wrote:
From CCC website

"The Camping and Caravanning Club has promised to offer you full value for your membership. This year, we’re extending your membership for the 3-month period our sites were closed.

If you joined the Club, or renewed your membership prior to July 4th 2020 and paid for your membership you’ll be eligible for the extension.

Because our membership system has to work in advance to process renewals, we are able to apply the renewal extension automatically from October."

So anybody renewing before October will have to wait until their next renewal.

Peter S

Thanks. Buff says that rings a bell!