CCC membership renewal - not extended?

Buff and Hugh

We've just received our annual renewal notice from the Camping & Caravanning Club. So far as I can see no reduction or extension has been applied to allow for Covid lockdown. The price is £1 up from last year and the next renewal date is 12 months on from this one.

Since April I have been happy in the knowledge that the CCC was one of the few organisations extending membership. I think I first became aware of this here when Carol mentioned that she had had an email to that effect. Googling now on the subject I see that Practical Motorhome confirmed it in this article: https://www.practicalmotorhome.com/news/camping-and-caravanning-club-extends-annual-membership-period

However, I cannot see that we ever received the email and we have now received this renewal notice for the full amount.

Did anyone else receive the email about the extension? Has it been followed up either by extended membership or a discounted renewal?

Hugh