Re: was Waste disposal now Wild Camping/Aires

Alan Morris

Just found this in my 'Drafts' folder. Thought that it has been sent.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 11:40, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

On another list someone was saying that we need to stop using the term “wild camping” as it gives the wrong impression and includes everyone with tents and without facilities.

Overnight parking places is a better description of what is required for self-contained motorhomes.
'Night Halts' has been in use for many years, probably longer than
wild camping, which now has a specific meaning in Scotland.
<visitscotland.com> uses "Wild Camping in Scotland".