Re: Old style Truma Dump valve

David Scholes

Suggest you try google translate. Take a photo of each page of the instructions with your phone then just go into the camera part of google translate and pick a picture at a time. I did it with the ADAC stuff and it works good.

David

On 25 Jul 2020, at 12:19, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

When you turn on a tap in my son’s 1996 Hymer B544, a very small trickle comes from the tap an water seems to be running out via the dump valve (I think). It had an on/off switch and a yellow press button. Any idea what position they should be in. The English Instruction brochure shows the more modern pull up unit, whereas the German one shows the correct one but I don’t read German.

If the unit fails does it default to emptying?

Any clues would be appreciated.
Photos attached.

Martin

Martin Bennett