Re: Greece

Carol Weaver

So pleased everything went well for your return. Such a relief for you I’m sure but also glad the Motorhome is in a good state.

Will you continually on sites for a/c?  Generally speaking trying to acclimatise is better and use cool (damp) sheets at night.  If sites then a/c good option.

We have a Fantastic Fan and find that works. Need it on and also another roof vent open so it sucks air in but allows the movement of air. There again I wouldn’t be in Greece in those temperatures!!

Enjoy your trip and keep us up to date

A good app (free) for friends to follow you is Polarsteps.

Carol

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 at 06:47, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@...> wrote:

So here we are at Camping Athens.
Everything went very well with the EasyJet flight. Mask wearing on an almost full plane but no testing either at Bristol or Athens. All that we had to do was wave our Passenger Location forms to prove we had completed them.

The parking company picked us up at Athens airport within minutes and took us a short distance to the parking compound.

The parking company jump started the vehicle battery and we were on our way!

4 months parking undercover for £200 was a bargain. EParking - excellent company, part of Europcar.

Extremely hot at up to 35C and 25 at night.
So I’m researching air conditioning units!
See ‘air conditioning ‘ thread.

Camping Athens is a fair size maybe 60 pitches. Only 6 vans here - 5 German and one Chech.
The staff are very helpful and are cleaning everything regularly.

Off to the beach!
cheers
Brian