Re: Greece

Sandytrax

So here we are at Camping Athens.
Everything went very well with the EasyJet flight. Mask wearing on an almost full plane but no testing either at Bristol or Athens. All that we had to do was wave our Passenger Location forms to prove we had completed them.

The parking company picked us up at Athens airport within minutes and took us a short distance to the parking compound.

The parking company jump started the vehicle battery and we were on our way!

4 months parking undercover for £200 was a bargain. EParking - excellent company, part of Europcar.

Extremely hot at up to 35C and 25 at night.
So I’m researching air conditioning units!
See ‘air conditioning ‘ thread.

Camping Athens is a fair size maybe 60 pitches. Only 6 vans here - 5 German and one Chech.
The staff are very helpful and are cleaning everything regularly.

Off to the beach!
cheers
Brian