Re: Camping under covid

Carol Weaver

Sorry to hear about Carol 😒.

Now I fully understand your reluctance Alan

We have seen everyone on this site behaving well and keeping their distance tbh.

Carol

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 18:11, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 21:47, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

> Well I think you must be a pessimist.

Probably, but I consider the facts and act accordingly.  The last time
we used our motorhome was on 17/19 September 2019 at CMC Rookesbury
Park.  We were visiting the Map Room at Southwick House with Friends
of the IWM.  My wife became ill, having a serious problem breathing,
so we had to leave half-way through the visit.

She got worse and in early March was being investigated and treated at
the local hospital.  Her lung CT scan was delayed, due to Covid, until
last week.

In the recovery stage of cancer and the difficulty of breathing we
think that catching the virus would be very serious.

Thus our caution.

In previous years we have used our MH in winter.

> We are at Salisbury CCC and no showers or toilets but as we don’t use them it didn’t bother us. But everyone is well spaced out and no big mingling. Those that have met up are sitting well apart

This is good but having seen on TV how the public behave ignoring
safety precautions, we are very wary.

Alan.