Re: Camping under covid

Gerry Harris

I live, legally, in Spain.

I suspect that the "friend who recently vacated their Spanish villa that the hospitals in the country were no longer accepting the ehic card"

was one of the many who stay, illegally, here in Spain and expect to use the EHIC to cover their medical costs.

Cheers

Gerry

On 12/07/2020 13:32, timsinc Sinclair wrote:
Just heard from friends of a friend (yes, I know) who recently vacated
their Spanish villa that the hospitals in the country were no longer
accepting the ehic card. Probably fearing that Brexit UK's health
agreement reciprocal payments won't be honoured?

Campervan Tim