Re: Need a Sat-Nav?

Carol Weaver

Tbh haven’t noticed it at all but I suspect I haven’t found all ways to use it

Our Dethleffs is under 3.5 t and I have input all measurements. Duncan is most likely to have decided a route he wants and therefore doesn’t always follow the gps- he always likes his route! - so it inevitably reroutes can take a while though.  But so far happy with it. The 785 is a large screen.

Carol

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 at 07:35, jtwebb1 <lists@...> wrote:
Hi Carol,

Does your 785 get in a muddle over speed limits? My 760 keeps lowering the speed limit on junctions, 40 to 30 on a bit of road near me for example. It also insists that lorry limits apply if you put the weight below 3500kg to stop this annoying feature. Hence keep getting spurious warnings. It is also incredibly slow when using the route shaping facility.

John Webb