Or shouldn’t I have brought that up? ;-)

Derek

Sent using the GMX mail app

On 01/07/2020 at 20:47, Carol Weaver wrote:

From: "Carol Weaver" <corconx@...>
Date: 1 July 2020
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] E-scooters from Saturday
Hope it wasn’t too much. Duncan did a crowdfunded LIVI for his layout. Got updates quite regularly then posts saying he had to vomit for tooling. Then tooling was going ahead and next thing administration!!!  He was devastated. First time he lost money and didn’t have much to start with so it has taken ages to come to terms about it.

Carol

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 19:30, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Haven't heard in over a year, Carol. Will try to follow up, but reckon
going to have to write off as bad investment.

Tim