Re: E-scooters from Saturday

timsinc Sinclair

Haven't heard in over a year, Carol. Will try to follow up, but reckon
going to have to write off as bad investment.

Tim

On 01/07/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
How far has project got?

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 09:50, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@gmail.com> wrote:

I ordered one a couple of years back from a Singapore start-up
company. If I was looking to buy I'd go for similar specs. It had
suspension and broad fat tyres - good for coping with potholes etc.

My thinking at the time was although I couldn't use it in UK, it'd be
good for Europe where I "used" to spend a lot of time. It meant I
didn't need a bike rack on back of my wee camper - folds up small so
storing inside no problem.

Anyway it hasn't arrived - yet!

Camper Tim

On 30/06/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
I’ve been looking at them and like bikes it’s a minefield.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 19:48, Neill King &#92;(MH-List&#92;) <
yahoo@motorcaravanning.co.uk> wrote:

Only temporarily, gov need time to regulate private scooters!