Re: E-scooters from Saturday

Carol Weaver

How far has project got?

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 09:50, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
I ordered one a couple of years back from a Singapore start-up
company. If I was looking to buy I'd go for similar specs. It had
suspension and broad fat tyres - good for coping with potholes etc.

My thinking at the time was although I couldn't use it in UK, it'd be
good for Europe where I "used" to spend a lot of time. It meant I
didn't need a bike rack on back of my wee camper - folds up small so
storing inside no problem.

Anyway it hasn't arrived - yet!

Camper Tim