From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ernest Bull
Sent: 01 July 2020 11:32
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] E-scooters from Saturday

On 1 Jul 2020, at 09:55, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff@...> wrote:

Looking at the consequences of the slight lifting of lock-down I’m sorry but this will only add to No Respect UK Plc.

Last night it was speculated that e-scooters would be limited to 15mph, banned from pavements and require the rider to be over 16 and have a full or provisional driver’s license.

Of course, bicycles are also banned from pavements, should have a bell, not be ridden across Zebra or Pelican crossings and should stop at red lights, but it seems that the exceptions have become the rule.

What with skate boards - powered and unpowered - and some of the souped-up invalid carriages on our pavements, it will soon be safer to walk blindfold in the middle of the road.

Sorry if OT, but I didn’t start it.

______