Re: Toilets

Peter S

Wouldn't be my choice. 3 bottles of fluid to be stored and only last a month - sounds a bit like the printer ink scam with a cheap printer but expensive ink - and no choice of fluid supplier. Only 750 places to discharge. Can't tip down an ordinary toilet as you have to use the the pump out.

Peter S

On 21/06/2020 09:17:03, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:

Magnificent Martin! Must visit your 'twin'....

But you didn't get a new loo! Have you seen the latest Thetford....
no cassette, uses your waste water for flushes and works using a phone app.

I kid you not:
https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/news/thetford-revolutionises-motorhome-sanitation-with-smart-toilet-system

Trouble is, the smarter things get the smarter they can be at going
wrong. Too complicated for me. Sometimes I think the old hand pump
would have been better in my camper than the electric pump in
very-hard to access water tank - have had three needing to be replaced
in six years have had the van.

Camper Tim