Re: Toilets

timsinc Sinclair

Magnificent Martin! Must visit your 'twin'....

But you didn't get a new loo! Have you seen the latest Thetford....
no cassette, uses your waste water for flushes and works using a phone app.

I kid you not:
https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/news/thetford-revolutionises-motorhome-sanitation-with-smart-toilet-system

Trouble is, the smarter things get the smarter they can be at going
wrong. Too complicated for me. Sometimes I think the old hand pump
would have been better in my camper than the electric pump in
very-hard to access water tank - have had three needing to be replaced
in six years have had the van.

Camper Tim

On 21/06/2020, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Given how useful we find our cassette toilets I was pleased to receive the
attached gift for my birthday. It came with a framed certificate, photo and
the coordinates.

Martin

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101426/0