Re: End of ADAC Plus? - Replacement??

Carol Weaver

Motorhome with Comfort with b/down. Car not and needs sorting

There’s a need for an ADAC like policy inUK

CAROL

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 13:01, Neill King &#92;(MH-List&#92;) <yahoo@...> wrote:

Hi all you ADAC-ers, is there any consensus yet on the best/better replacements for ADAC Plus - for either just UK or for Europe?

Before ADAC we had a 5-person personal with RAC Arrival via CCC but that looks very expensive now especially for just 2 or 3 people. We never qualified for the ex civil service deal elsewhere.

I can say I’d like something more motorhome / touring specific that the ‘freebies’ include with bank accounts say. I’m also reluctant to tie breakdown cover to insurance, we’ve often found we wanted to go in different directions on those!

Any up to date news welcome!

Best regards

Neill   (Neill is deaf and doesn’t use the phone)
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165

neill@... motorcaravanning@...

On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information