Re: Greece

Neill King \(MH-List\)

Greece is fine but they don’t see us in the UK as being the same.

29th May Guardian online

“Britain left off 'safe list' of countries free to holiday in Greece. UK fails to fit epidemiological profile demanded by Athens, which has kept Covid-19 in check”.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/may/29/britain-left-off-safe-list-of-countries-free-to-holiday-in-greece

All may change in the coming days and weeks of course.

Best regards

Neill   (Neill is deaf and doesn’t use the phone)
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165

neill@... motorcaravanning@...

On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information