From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bennett Family via groups.io
Sent: 29 May 2020 07:58
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] A man & a van

You have to start 18 minutes into the programme for the Motorhome bit.

Martin
On 28 May 2020, at 22:39, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Sorry I only caught the last bit where a policeman seemed to have woken him up for wild camping. I thought the first bit might be good. I’ll try listening to the rubbish bit tomorrow.

Martin
On 28 May 2020, at 22:31, David Scholes <scholesd@...> wrote:

Sorry Martin. I listened to the first quarter and couldn’t stand any more.
No mention of vans of any sort up to then.

David
On 28 May 2020, at 21:13, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I caught the last bit of this on R4Extra about a man doing a van review for “Your Motorhome Magazine”. Not had chance to listen to the rest yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b099yh8d

https://www.avg.com