Re: back on road?

timsinc Sinclair

Yet to hear as a member, Carol, re CMC sites.

Tim

On 26/05/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
And for once their app shows it too

DA’s won’t be happy as they get their funds from us

But I can book a club site in July I just tried.

But does anyone know if CMC are doing the same as we are no longer members
but would think of rejoining for a year if they have CS open

Carol

On Tue, 26 May 2020 at 11:40, David Scholes <scholesd@...> wrote:

Just got information from CCC that all meets with a start date in July
are
cancelled.

David

On 20 May 2020, at 19:53, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:

Lots of places in Scotland don't want strangers - you might not be
welcome
at the moment. Good luck when you come to go.

Peter S

On 20/05/2020 19:06:02, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Where will I go (would have done)? North! To escape this south-east
heatwave (32C in an today) as well as see many family members in
Scotland (where central heating still on).

Tim

On 20/05/2020, Carol Weaver wrote:
Great news wonder if THS will open. They don’t have facilities only
water
and waste dump

Going so

Where will you go Tim?

On Wed, 20 May 2020 at 17:56, timsinc Sinclair wrote:

Interesting emaI from my insurer, Comfort:

Tim

The National Caravan Council (NCC), the industry body that represents
the leisure vehicle industry in the UK is lobbying the government to
reopen UK caravan parks as soon as it is safe to do so (private owners
and then holidaymakers but without any access to facilities until is
it safe) in line with proposals in England no later than 4 July.

The leisure industry contributes 10% of GDP across Europe. The UK
caravan industry comprises of 3,877 caravan parks and employs in
excess of 171,000 people. There are over 250,000 privately owned
holiday caravans on parks. These parks welcome over 520,000 touring
caravan and 228,000 motorhome owners.

The NCC enjoyed lobbying success earlier this year by getting the
government to reverse the new motorhome Vehicle Excise Duty (VED).

By opening up UK leisure vehicle parks, not only will it provide a
much needed economic boost to the UK economy, but will it provide a
much needed opportunity for leisure vehicle owners to escape to a safe
open space, where they can continue to socially distance themselves
and get back to enjoying the great outdoors.

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_-6121914381262565014_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>