Re: back on road?

David Scholes

Just got information from CCC that all meets with a start date in July are cancelled.

David

On 20 May 2020, at 19:53, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:

Lots of places in Scotland don't want strangers - you might not be welcome at the moment. Good luck when you come to go.

Peter S

On 20/05/2020 19:06:02, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:

Where will I go (would have done)? North! To escape this south-east
heatwave (32C in an today) as well as see many family members in
Scotland (where central heating still on).

Tim