Re: Germany - Heads Up!

Bennett Family

You really do despair of designers that fail to make the Speedo absolutely clear to read.

The best speedo we had was in our Citroen Pluriel where you could probably read it from the car behind!

Martin Bennett

On 25 May 2020, at 14:02, M Stevenson <atcop.co@...> wrote:

Hi,

True, however, Ducato owners can't always see the nice dark red speedo in sunlight.

By the time I've managed to see it, I've probably passed the 50km village limit and halfway to the next.

HUDs are OK, but slower to respond when there's a poor GPS signal and useless in tunnels. Mind you, that's the only time I can actually see the darn thing.

It's high time Fiat et-al put a speedo option on the multi readout display, with option of km or mph.
It's big, it's bright and should be easy for them to do in software fix.
I asked them several years back, apparently it can't be done!!!
Absolute Rubbish.

Cheers
Max