Re: Germany - Heads Up!

M Stevenson

Hi,

True, however, Ducato owners can't always see the nice dark red speedo in sunlight.

By the time I've managed to see it, I've probably passed the 50km village limit and halfway to the next.

HUDs are OK, but slower to respond when there's a poor GPS signal and useless in tunnels. Mind you, that's the only time I can actually see the darn thing.

It's high time Fiat et-al put a speedo option on the multi readout display, with option of km or mph.
It's big, it's bright and should be easy for them to do in software fix.
I asked them several years back, apparently it can't be done!!!
Absolute Rubbish.

Cheers
Max