Re: End of ADAC Plus Membership

Nigel Owen

We're in the same situation.

For our motorhome we've got recovery/breakdown as an add-on with the insurance (Saga).

For our cars (UK only) the cheapest I found with a person-based policy was with Green Flag though ring them up as you'll get a better price than what is shown on their website.

Nigel.

On 18/05/2020 17:49, Mick Potter wrote:
I received today the letter cancelling my ADAC Plus membership after the next renewal date, 1 Aug.  As we all know this is a great shame, as it was very good value.  As we don't go to Germany very often, it probably won't be worth our while renewing.

Has anyone come up with an alternative?  We have two cars, plus the 'van that we take to Europe once or twice a year for a couple of months, so a person-based rather than vehicle-based scheme would probably be better for us.

Any suggestions?

Bests,

Mick