Re: Fiat Ducato Instrument Cluster - a Warning

Neill King \(MH-List\)

Good advice.

I can add to that – if you have airbags make sure they have the minimum pressure in them before going for that run!  We’ve heard of expensive mistakes recently!

Best regards

Neill   (Neill is deaf and doesn’t use the phone)
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165

neill@... motorcaravanning@...

On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information