From: Carol Weaver <corconx@...>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020, 20:40
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] ADAC Membership
This is getting more confusing as we all post.

Sad really but I had been expecting something to come out of Brexit.

But WHY are we all getting different letters

Alan when was it is your renewal?  BeRing in mind we have to give 3 months notice

Carol

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 18:37, David Scholes <scholesd@...> wrote:
I seem to have a different problem.
ADAC sent me an extra letter a couple of days ago but it mentioned nothing about next year’s membership. What it said was that ‘here is a kind of membership card for this year, just paper, not plastic. Please sign on the back. Also included is a plus booklet’
So now I have 31 pages of conditions in German and no idea as to whether they are trying to help me or are planning to Chuck me out.
I got my gold card a year or so ago and I only ever called them out once, for a blowout when on a German motorway when the traffic was so heavy and the hard shoulder so sloping that I didn’t dare going underneath the jacked up van until their mechanic used an extra jack to stabilise it allowing me to crawl under to get the wheel out whilst he watched me.

David