Re: I've found my way back.

Trevor Mace

What about a Festival, like Bunkfest, where we could set up our own enclosure?

Trevor

On 29/04/2020 12:39, Andy Clarke wrote:

I've been thinking along the same lines.

Yes, I think it's a good idea, however we wouldn't be able to use any of the places where we had meets previously because none of them are licenced campsites and Motorhome List is no longer an Exempted Organisation allowing us to hold rallies on unlicenced sites.

So it would need to be on a campsite - ideally one with on-site accommodation or nearby B&B

Andy Clarke

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 12:10, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Wouldn’t it be nice to perhaps get a get together when movement allowed. Where there is B&B accommodation too so perhaps Don and Maureen and maybe Ernie and Margaret too as well as Roy and Wendy who I think no longer have motorhomes.  Just to catch up.

I know the one I did at Sandyway On Exmoor did have B&B accommodations at that time.

Just a thought. Anyone think it might be something to look at?