Re: Favourite places or favourite tours.

Carol Weaver

I loved following that trip. You still haven’t made your trip along North Africa. The uprisings sort of put paid to that I think

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 12:08, Andy Clarke <andyclarke1050@...> wrote:
Hard to choose 3, but I have to say one of our favourite countries has been Iran, we were there in 2014 on our long trip through Russia, Central Asia and down to Turkey.
This pic is of us with our old Merc 4x4 truck, our guide (on the right) and some of his friends.

PB120510.JPG

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 at 20:54, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:
So while we all have time available, how about sharing our 3 favourite places or tours?

I’ll let others start because I’m busy;-)

Martin

Attachments: