Re: Lunatic Trippers

Trevor Mace

Still got my well thumbed copy of the Taverns Trail booklet Bill Lupton kindly sent me for our tour in Southern Ireland. I managed to reply to him with some additions and alterations. Happy days!

Trevor

On 15/04/2020 19:02, Carol Weaver wrote:

Bill Lupton in Ireland used to tell wonders Irish stories that got him chucked out but I met up with him in Ireland on their annual rally. He also kindly sent me a copy of the Irish Taverns Trail to stop at  Lovely man. Wish he would come back. But like all of us he too is getting on. Again in contact via Facebook