Re: CCC

Carol Weaver

Doing our best but it’s not so different to normal really except can’t pop in to neighbour for a cuppa or other way round. She is HAVING to isolate whereas we can go out but limit it to just shopping and sitting on the deck. No flowers just a deck looking up the fields to the town.

Carol

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 at 15:46, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:
Thanks Carol.

Looks like a nice view.

Keep sane.

Peter S

Sent from BlueMail
On 10 Apr 2020, at 14:33, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Just received an email they will extend all memberships by the amount the club is shut

Good news

Happy Easter from sunny Cornwall. Enjoy our prisons. 💖💕

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please