Re: motorroamers

Carol Weaver

That was one the other is different

Perhaps stump can send links I sent him earlier

Carol

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 at 14:52, phipps_paul via Groups.Io <phipps_paul=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry for butting in. The site is called Motorhomefun. Under the forum list is a sub-forum dedicated for full-timers. It’s a good site. Lots of info for all. Hope that helps. Take care and stay safe.
Kind regards
Paul
> On 29 Mar 2020, at 13:54, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
>
> Carol, you mentioned in FB post about a group that discusses life for
> full-timers called motorroamers. Important in lockdown days.
>
> Did a search and couldn't find it. Not that I haven't found my own
> incredibly lucky solution, but would like to see how others are coping
> and for future reference.
>
> Tim

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please