Re: Ferry policy

Carol Weaver

As I read on the phone I don’t see email addresses easily and rarely check. I’ve been here for about 30 years from its early day’s but not too many of originals left 😃

Never taken mh to either island. Have been nonetheless. Several times considered the IOW Summer THS but was put off the fact that the bus service over that side wasn’t great. Maybe one day

Carol

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 10:33, Brent <brentiow.c@...> wrote:
Hi Carol

And you too my dear

I usually just lurk as everyone so more experienced than us - you can't go far on an Island (sorry Trevor Isle of Wight - got me at it now LOL)

We usually try to "get away" couple of times a year but usually only to Leicester as (wife) Kim's dad is in a dementia home up there - yes he remarried a Leicester lass!!

Keep safe and best wishes ALL

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please