Re: New topic Site closures

Carol Weaver

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 10:02, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:
I went back into the list to check that the erroneous posts had been deleted but I could still see them.

In the circumstances I have deleted the whole of that topic and that appears to have worked.

I have started this new topic if people want to comment on site closures.

Please do not accept as gospel any health information you receive over any social media even if from a trusted source or if it seems plausible. If you need advice please look the NHS website, contact 111 on the phone or your GP.

Thanks.

Peter S
Moderator.

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please