Re: Where should we go for the weekend?

Carol Weaver

Tbh I’m surprised at the attitude on her most of all

I feel sorry for all those that have just picked up their new or new to them vehicles.

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 at 22:32, phipps_paul via Groups.Io <phipps_paul=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Yes Carol. We are resigned to thinking that as well. We may get the chance another year but only if this country can be proactive, and learn from what’s happened in other countries. Today’s events do not as yet fill me with optimism!

On 21 Mar 2020, at 22:03, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Sadly it is all areas now warning about it. I don’t think it will belong before all campsites are closed. Except residential parks.

It is not time for a holiday. It really isn’t

I am resigned sadly to the thought that we may not get away at all this year in the Motorhome.

The problem perhaps is for the many, like you Tim, who gave up your home to travel full time. What to do now.

Do you have a family drive that you can stop on or probably a few of them so no one gets fed up with the blue machine?

You are ok where you are AS LONG AS the local police don’t decide you HAVE to leave.

Carol

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 at 21:54, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Just read:
Scotland's Rural Economy and Tourism Secretary Fergus Ewing has said
he is "furious" at the "reckless and irresponsible behaviour" of
people travelling to the Scottish Highlands and Islands. His comments
come after reports of people in campervans trying to find solace from
outbreaks elsewhere across the UK.

Campervan Tim - in Spain

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please