Re: Where should we go for the weekend?

David Scholes

Yes, so do I. Thanks Martin.

I also think that I still have some common sense so also thank you Andy.

Meanwhile my tax on the van is about to expire so as I have no great desire to go anywhere soon, I have today declared SORN.

Now, tomorrow, we have decided that we shall go and look round our local graveyard. That should be a bundle of fun.

David

On 21 Mar 2020, at 16:44, Richard <edelec@gmx.com> wrote:

I still have a sense of humour, thanks Martin
Richard

On 20/03/2020 20:44, Bennett Family wrote:
Just to clarify - the picture of the plan of a house was intended as a
joke, implying the decision would be around which room we might
inhabit - although we could opt for a weekend in the MH which’s parked
on our drive. We might even tour to the top of our lawn towing the car
(another humorous comment).
Martin
On 20 Mar 2020, at 19:55, Sandytrax via Groups.Io
<brianinspain12=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think the action required is the same:
If your van is your home- stay at home
If your van is not your home - stay at home
Protect yourself and others
Cheers!
Brian
On 20 Mar 2020, at 18:51, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@gmail.com> wrote:
Very easy advice from the couch. If you already happen to be far awide
from home?
That's me, Campervan Tim
On 20/03/2020, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@gmail.com> wrote:
Jesus, you guys don’t get it!