Re: Where should we go for the weekend?

Trevor Mace

My comments were not directed at those trapped away from home. I have been following their experiences on the 'Fun' forum and I am very sympathetic to their plight. My hope was to dissuade people at home thinking of spreading out to quieter parts of the UK.

Trevor

On 21/03/2020 10:55, timsinc Sinclair wrote:
Fine advice for those that have got a home .....other than their van.
Still I guess that's few of you. Dilemma for me and two other vans
pitched here thousands of miles away from panic shoppers of the UK.