Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 10:18 AM
From: "Trevor Mace" <trevor@...>
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Where should we go for the weekend?

Mick,

We live in Devon and much we would love to see you in normal times, not at
present, thank you. If you get sick whilst you are here you will place an
extra burden on our system. Stay at home.

I am 75 and suffer from Asthma attacks - my nearest hospital is 26 miles
away.

We planned to be on the NC500 next month. We will stay at home.

Trevor

On 20/03/2020 23:03, Mick Potter wrote:

I agree with Andy, going away in the 'van involves no more contact with
anyone else than staying at home. And it's contact that is important, not
staying in one place.

We had planned to go to Spain for Semana Santa, but that's obviously not
on: maybe we'll go to the West Country, or Suffolk, or Scotland for a week
or two. We're self - contained, so no danger to us or anyone else.

Think about why you're doing things and use some common sense; don't just
repeat politicians' slogans.

Mick