Re: Where should we go for the weekend?

Trevor Mace

Mick,

We live in Devon and much we would love to see you in normal times, not at present, thank you.  If you get sick whilst you are here you will place an extra burden on our system. Stay at home.

I am 75 and suffer from Asthma attacks - my nearest hospital is 26 miles away.

We planned to be on the NC500 next month. We will stay at home.

Trevor

On 20/03/2020 23:03, Mick Potter wrote:
I agree with Andy, going away in the 'van involves no more contact with anyone else than staying at home. And it's contact that is important, not staying in one place.

We had planned to go to Spain for Semana Santa, but that's obviously not on: maybe we'll go to the West Country, or Suffolk, or Scotland for a week or two. We're self - contained, so no danger to us or anyone else.

Think about why you're doing things and use some common sense; don't just repeat politicians' slogans.

Mick