Re: Where should we go for the weekend?

Bennett Family

Sounds sensible to me. Only potential problem is if the driver is infected & too ill to drive so really need 2 drivers and I’d opt for staying within 4 or 5 hours drive of home.

Martin

On 20 Mar 2020, at 17:36, Andy Clarke via Groups.Io <andyclarke1050@...> wrote:

I think the advice to stay at home is to avoid unnecessary contact with others, personally I don't see a problem with going away in the camper for a few days as long as we're completely self sufficient and don't have contact with anyone else. We keep our van stocked with a couple of days worth of essentials anyway, the fuel and LPG tanks are full, we don't generally use campsites so we'd be as isolated as we would be at home.

Andy

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 17:17, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@...> wrote:
Well that looks like home to me. And that’s where everyone should STAY!

What part of STAY AT HOME do people not understand?

I had to postpone my trip around Greece and flew back to Bristol from Athens yesterday.
I’ve left my van at Athens airport until who knows when.

Everything in Greece is closed or closing.
So it should be here.

Wake up folks!
This IS a crisis!
And it WILL get worse.