Re: [OTMotorhome-list] Brits peeved; Irish pissed

I'm Bazbro

Maybe we will be required to ring a bell as we proceed in our m/homes through towns and villages?  What's French for "Unclean... unclean...!"?

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020, 5:28 pm Ernest Bull, <ernb32@...> wrote:
On 14 Mar 2020, at 11:40, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:

Campervan Tim, 'trapped' in Spanish sunshine.

It looks like touring Europe could be a bit of a lottery with sudden restrictions and closing of borders. I am thinking of those on these pages recently planning routes to the remoter regions of Eastern Europe.

Thinking about it, though, motorhomers should be seen as a very low risk, for they travel and exist in an almost permanent quarantine.
_________