Re: Replacement sink

I'm Bazbro

I hope it works out well for you, David.
Derek is a nice guy, running a little "cottage industry".  His charges are a fraction of Hymer's.  I can't remember the price now but it was something like over £200 for Hymer's basin (and they are now no longer available!) and about 90 quid from Derek, but that was some years ago.  Keep an eye on his quality control, though... if you spot a flaw, I recommend that you don't just "accept it".  He can make virtually any other small/medium motorhome replacement part (bumper corners, etc).  I hope he's still in business.  Good luck!
Barry

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020, 2:45 pm David McGarry via Groups.Io, <d.mcgarry=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks sent pic and email to Derek