Re: Use of your MH for self-isolation?

Bennett Family

Carol,

There are plenty of places you can go in the UK and you are pretty isolated in a van - so probably safer than staying at home.

Hope the test results are ok.

Martin

On 13 Mar 2020, at 08:27, Carol Weaver via Groups.Io <corconx@...> wrote:

Thank you. Martin.

Well here’s hoping we will all be ok

We were wondering if we will get away after Easter and had been awaiting test results first before booking. Still awaiting those but it is beginning to look unlikely the way things are going everywhere, here and in Europe.

Keep safe please wherever you all are

Carol

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 08:08, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:
It seems a reasonable option - you can at least drive somewhere for a different view!

Some useful advice from Australia about quarantine / self-isolation. Worth a read.

https://www.gps-can.com.au/covid19-basics/a-guide

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please